How people look at you? That’s your Personality NumberNovember 12, 2019 2022-12-17 13:06
How people look at you? That’s your Personality Number
How people look at you? That’s your Personality Number
Does the term ‘numerology’ ring a bell? Do you always end up noticing the same number throughout your life? Do you find yourself drawn towards particular numbers? Perhaps, you want to learn more about what these numbers mean and why you end up noticing them more than the others. This is where numerology comes into play so that you get a better understanding of life and about yourself.
Personality Number and Numerology
Numerology gives you the chance to know yourself better and explore everything around with the help of numbers. Your personality number is one way in numerology that may unravel the layers of your personality and share the ways to attract everything you always wanted. So, let’s dive deeper and discover everything you need to know about your personality number and their meanings.
So what is your personality number? Personality number is an important number of numerology that reveals your personality and shares your inner instincts. It signifies what people think of you when they meet you for the first time. In other words, your personality number is the first impression that people perceive of you.
According to numerology, a personality number is a single-digit number that is derived from the consonants of your name given at the time of your birth. It is the mirror of what you hold and what you send out. It is the reason why some people stay and some leave losing their interest in you.
In Numerology, each of the nine single-digit numbers has a personality — a limited range of qualities and traits that makes it unique and recognizable. Each number has a character like any other human being.
Personality Number 1: Aggressive Individual
Among the nine single-digit numbers, the 1 takes a special place. From a spiritual perspective, it is a number of creations, the primal force element of Sun from which all other numbers spring forth. It is said that when a person truly understands the place and function of this most primal of all numbers, you will know all there is to know and enlightenment is yours.
- If your personality number is 1 your personality seems to be a masculine and powerful force that produces results and does not allow anything or anyone to limit your potential. You seem aggressive and a necessary energy for creating and producing.
- You seem to be simple and have a straightforward view of life. Just like the shape of number 1, it trusts its own ability to separate the right from wrong. It doesn’t waste time on abstract ideas or anything else that isn’t in line with its pursuit of results.
- You seem strong and have unwavering determination. With specific goals in mind, the 1 can turn dreams and ideas into reality. 1 is a ruthless conqueror and a warrior extraordinaire. It is individualistic and independent. It will attempt to force its values and opinions on you but it won’t accept, or even listen to yours.
Personality Number 2: Social Diplomatic
The number 2 has the element of Moon which is feminine energy and it is the most underestimated when it comes to power and strength which is resilient and lasting. The 2 has an in-born sense of music and rhythm that makes her popular among any social crowd, and it is in the lighthearted arena of play and art that she shines as a dancer and a conversationalist.
- If your personality Number is 2 you look gentle, tactful, diplomatic, forgiving and understanding. Certainly, you like to keep the peace and avoid confrontations as much as possible.
- You are often the true power behind the throne.
- You are sensual, graceful, and a loyal partner who can be a bit demanding. Your loyalty is unshakable and be emotional. You are devoted to your loved ones, but you also them to be devoted to you.
Personality Number 3: Expressive Extrovert
The number 3 is like a gifted teenager who is still under the protection of its parents as the number 3 is a bit spoiled, certainly scattered, and perpetually in need of guidance influences of planet Jupiter. The most obvious traits of the 3 are in the creative field.
- If your personality number is 3 you express your feelings, ideas, and visions of the imagination, coupled with an extroverted personality. Relationships are a bit of a challenge for you, at least those that include long-term commitment and loyalty.
- You enjoy day-to-day life as long as all is well. But when challenging issues arise, it can become quickly apparent that most of your focus has been on that sunny exterior, leaving its internal fortitude lacking.
- For you happiness may be easy to achieve, but is almost always a consequence of something materialistic or fleeting, for example a new car, a new relationship, a sunny day, etc.
The biggest challenge for you is to learn that the real beauty of life is found not in our possessions or illusions, but rather is hidden inside our fellow human beings.
Personality Number 4: Stability Trustworthy
The number 4 influential planet is Uranus is without a doubt masculine, reflecting strength and stability. Being trustworthy, patient, and conventional and a traditionalist are the characteristics of the number 4. His chief characteristics are dependability, productivity, punctuality and obedience.
- You may be bit boring and not much of a social person but you are humble, dressed conservatively and blends in with your surroundings.
- You don’t like to draw attention to yourself, but will fight your tooth and nail if anyone tries to interfere in your territory.
- Your imagination is not well developed, and your views are usually narrow-minded and conventional. The 4 tends to be religious without questioning established doctrine, preferring to become a sheep when hearing the beliefs of your peers, feeling safe and secure in the predictable, unchanging nature of a tight discipline.
Personality Number 5: Adventure and Risk taker
The number 5 is influence of Planet Mercury the most dynamic and energetic of all the single-digit numbers. It is unpredictable, always in motion and constantly in need of change. Although it is molded from an almost equal mix of masculine and feminine qualities, in general the 5 is slightly more feminine.
If your personality number is 5 you are extremely independent in mind and soul. You are adventurous and a risk-taker who has a hard time staying in one place, in one job, in one house or in one relationship.
- You can adjust quickly to pretty much anything coming your way, and that includes the work environment. On top of that, you are usually tall and good-looking, charming, and charismatic — all qualities that support you in your career. In addition, you are versatile, adaptable, smart, progressive and tolerant.
- On the negative side, you can becomes selfish, thoughtless and irresponsible. You rarely considers the future beyond tomorrow or next week and worrying is not in her nature. You tends to procrastinate and can be unreliable. However, the most common downfall is a tendency to experiment with sex, drugs, alcohol and other weaknesses of the flesh.
Personality Number 6: Loving and Caring
The number 6 is influenced by Planet Venus is considered the most harmonious of all single-digit numbers, the motherhood number, it is all about sacrificing, caring, healing, protecting and teaching others. 6 is full of love and care, and her sense of justice is well developed — when 6 perceives injustice, she will sacrifice all her time and effort to set things straight.
- It your personality number is 6, you are idealistic, trusting and easy to take advantage of … which can produce devastating results. You carry your heart on your sleeve and expects the same from others.
- You carry yourself well and move gracefully, yet, are warm, funny and jovial. When you take over on a career path, you generally go a long way due, in part, to your sense of duty and responsibility.
- You are loving, caring and full of sympathy for others, sometimes self-centered and egotistical at heart. On the negative side, you may become jealous and small-minded.
- The number 6 is usually rather conventional and must learn to use its own mind instead of simply leaning on the opinions of those close to it. No number is without weaknesses and faults, but the 6 is actually the most harmonious and stable among the nine single digits.
Personality Number 7: The Seeker
Number 7 is influence by planet Neptune which is spiritual, but not religious. In fact, the age-old questions of what life is all about, why are we here, who am I, and so forth. The seeker, the thinker, the searcher of Truth. The 7 doesn’t take anything at face value. What is unique about the 7’s mind is greatest tool and, at the same time greatest limitation. Rational, flexible and hungry for knowledge, the mind of the 7 goes places other numbers rarely attain.
- Your imagination is vast and powerful, which helps to guide you into the spiritual stratosphere few people ever reach — but it is always mental and rational, never divine. The satisfaction and happiness you finds from mental explorations allows you to spend long hours in solitude and enjoy it.
- On the negative side, you could be cynical, verbally abusive, arrogant and oblivious of the pain and suffering of others. The number can be cold-hearted and cruel, showing a lack of empathy.
Personality Number 8: Balance and power
The number 8 influence by Planet Saturn is the great Karmic equalizer, a force that just as easily creates as it destroys. The shape of 8 shows balance, but it also shows confidence, as it looks you right in the eye. 8 balances the material and immaterial worlds. More than any other number, puts the emphasis in the areas of career, business, finances and authority.
- If your Personality number is 8 you are realistic and intelligent. You know the difference between make-believe and genuine spiritual realizations.
- You are goal-oriented, focused, have good judgment and practical.
- You are positive, honest to a fault, generous and forgiving. You are physically imposing and often athletic, especially good in sports requiring strength and endurance.
Personality Number 9: Humanitarian and Global Awareness
Number 9 is influenced by Planet Mars neither specifically masculine nor feminine, 9 seems more feminine, in large part, because she is so loving and empathetic. The 9 may be called the “Mother Theresa” number. It is a humanitarian because when she sees injustice or suffering, she will not hesitate to devote herself to rectifying it.
- You live in this world and understands the connections between all of mankind. It is a humanitarian and sees no real difference between your neighbor next door and you live in a very different culture and environment on the other side of the world.
- You walk like a queen, tall and statuesque, yet feels closely connected with others.
- On the negative side, you can be condescending, arrogant, cold and apathetic towards the suffering of others. When the 9 shows her dark side, it is egotistic, cruel, immoral and completely untouchable.
All the single digit numbers are extreme and no human being exists who reflects only one number. This is an intuitive and mental connection with the personalities of the single digit numbers; an understanding that eventually brings you to know numbers not because you have memorized a string of attributes and traits, but because you know each one like you would a close friend or family member — to the point that you can predict how he or she would respond under certain circumstances.